Teachers have been working hard this year. It’s been a harder year than most for teachers as they’ve had to adjust to new rules around keeping safe distances between teachers and students. So, it’s a great idea to send your teacher a thank you message to let them know their hard work has been noticed.
Unique and lovely thank you messages to show your appreciation and how thankful you are for the years you shared with your favorite teacher. Surprise your teacher by leaving a piece of paper on the desk with a cute thankful message picked from the list below
Thank You Message for Teacher
1. You did more than prepare me academically, you prepared me for life. Thank you for all of the lessons you’ve taught me. I will remember them and you forever.
2. Thank you, teacher, for being a teacher who cares about what we learn and who we are becoming. You really know how to put a smile on someone’s face and knowledge in someone’s head. Thank you!
3. I know I was a handful at times, so it may not seem like it, but I appreciate all you did for me. You were a truly special teacher and I’m so grateful to have been taught by you.
4. I just wanted to send a quick thank you message to show my appreciation for your huge support and effort. Anyone would give you an A+ for being such an awesome teacher. Thank you for everything!
5. You have gone above and beyond this year to support me. Thank you for getting me over the hurdles, having faith in my abilities, and having the skills to get me where I needed to go.
6. I feel so lucky to have had a teacher like you. Thank you for helping me to express my creative side and come out of my shell. You have given me confidence that is priceless!
7. You are a real inspiration to us all. Not only do you have to teach [ subject] but you are also willing to put up with us every day! Thank you for everything you do for us!
8. Thank you for all that you do. Your hard work doesn’t go unnoticed. You’re appreciated! It’s your day to shine! And our day to say, “Thank you!”
9. Your drive, passion, and determination are an inspiration to all your students. It’s because of you I found my love for learning and have gone on to achieve all I have. Thank you for everything.
10. You did not only teach me what is good in life but also inspired me to do good in life. You are a great teacher and a good human being. Thank you for your contribution to building my life.
Thank You Message for Teachers from Students
11. Dear Teacher, we both know I’m not always the most well-behaved kid. Thank you for accepting me as I am, and welcoming me into your class. I will never forget you. You are the best Teacher in this world. Wherever I may go in my life, I will always remember that I had an excellent guide in the form of a teacher, you. To the teacher who has always worked hard for a brighter future for students, we thank him for everything. Happy teacher’s day. The best teachers teach from the heart, not from the book. Thank you for being a wonderful teacher. Happy Teacher’s Day! Without you, we would have been lost. Thank you, teacher, for guiding us, inspiring us, and making us what we are today. On the occasion of Teacher’s Day, we extend a warm thank you to the teacher who has always had students before her. Happy Teacher’s Day to you. Teaching is the one profession that creates all other professions. Thank you for helping me become the person I am today. Happy Teacher’s Day! You are not only our teacher. Rather, you are a friend, philosopher, and guide, all molded into one person. We will always be grateful to you for your support.
12. You are the teacher who has always taught us never to give up, in the same way that you never gave up. We thank you for all your support and we wish you a Happy Teacher’s Day.
13. Teacher, you have always challenged me to work hard and get good grades. I will always remember you. Happy Teacher’s Day!
14. You’re an inspiration to students and other teachers alike. You’ve activated a hunger for knowledge and wisdom, inspiring me to plan my future and become a better individual. Thanks for everything.
15. This is a little note to let you know just how helpful you have been. You’re such an amazing teacher and I hope you know that! Thank you!
16. Thank you for inspiring me to be my best, and for being there to guide me when I needed help. Having you in my life opened my eyes to my own inner strength and has motivated me to become and do more.
17. You teach with love and effort and energy that draws in every student. What a gift! What a teacher!
18. Thanks for putting up with me! You’re the best teacher in the world. Thank you for getting me through my exams. I didn’t think I could do it.
19. You have always guided me and showed me the right path to success. Thank you, teacher, you are the best.
20. Please know that we recognize your positive influence and moral guidance, and we value the example you impart to our child.
Thank You Message for Teacher Appreciation
21. You’ve been so much more than a teacher for us. You’ve been our mentor, our support, and our guide. Thank you for everything you have done for us!
22. Your classes are just so inspirational! I’ve never had a teacher like you, and for that, I’m so, so thankful every day!
23. You have been an incredible teacher of lessons both inside and outside of the classroom. I could never thank you enough.
24. To the Best Teacher Ever! Thank you for making a difference! And also thank you for being such a one-of-a-kind teacher! You are appreciated!
25. You inspired me to fulfill my true potential. I’ll always be grateful for that. You taught me so much and I’m so thankful to have had you as my teacher.
26. Thank you for providing special support to anyone who was in need. You are awesome! Thank you, teacher, for guiding us, for inspiring us, for making us what we are today.
27. You have such enthusiasm and patience with the kids. I don’t know how you’re able to keep it up! Hope you have a great summer!
28. I know your job is stressful and the hours are long, but you are always kind and understanding. I am grateful to have been taught by such an admirable person.
29. I may not have always shown it, but I’m grateful to have had such an awesome teacher like you. Thank you for all the wisdom you shared and for setting a great example.
30. When I go to your classes, I leave energized and excited. You’re what a teacher is supposed to be – thanks for the motivation!
Thank You Messages for Teachers from Parents
31. Thank you for being the best teacher in the world. You inspired in me a love for learning and made me feel like I could ask you anything.
32. We’ve never seen your cape or mask, but we see your superpowers every day! Thanks for being a super teacher!
33. You’re an amazing teacher and we’re so grateful to have you. Thanks for being such a great teacher!
34. I am always grateful to have you as my mentor. You are my inspiration and role model. Thank you, teacher.
35. We both thank you for the important role you play in shaping our children into the respectable young adults they are quickly becoming.
36. If there were a Nobel Prize for Best Teacher, I’m sure you would get it! Thank you for being such an amazing person and a true inspiration!
37. I can’t believe we made it to the end! You were right beside me all along, and for that, I’m so incredibly grateful.
38. You always had the patience for my questions and knew just how to explain the answers. My fond memories of the time in your classroom will last a lifetime.
39. I don’t think you realize it, but you were such a huge influence on me this year. You’ve made me so excited and passionate about the rest of my degree. Thanks so much!
40. I feel so lucky to have been put into your class. I hope you know the priceless impact you are making on so many lives.
Thank You Message for Students on Teachers Day
41. There is one teacher who stays in our minds forever. Thank you for being that teacher! Your love of learning has drawn me into a whole new universe of exploring ideas!
42. We couldn’t have wished for a better teacher. You’re awesome. Thank you for never giving up on me.
43. Thank you, teacher, for activating curiosity, knowledge, and new visions into our lives. Without your guidance, life could not have been this blissful. Thank you so much!
44. Keep Calm, you’re a Born Teacher You make a positive impact on the lives and learning of your students. Thank you so much, (put teacher’s name)!
45. Thank you for inspiring our kids to become good people in society. As long as your blessing is with them, nothing can spoil our kids. We believe in you.
46. Our respect and admiration for you as our daughter’s drama teacher cannot be expressed in words. You have a tangible effect on the lives of the students in your class, and they will remember you for many years to come.
47. Thank you for shaping Elizabeth’s growing mind. The world needs more teachers like you. Thank you, (Mr./Mrs./Miss)!
48. As you are aware, last semester was a difficult one for our child. We thank you for inquiring and assisting our son when you could see that he was struggling, even though you had many other students in your class to supervise. It really means a lot that you cared.
49. We’ve seen the change in (child name) this year, and we wish to thank you for all you have done to allow her mind and spirit to grow this year/semester. You are a truly amazing teacher who makes a difference in children’s lives every day.
50. Hello Teacher, thank you for teaching our child how to study the smart way. He/she has struggled and stressed about taking tests throughout his/her formative years, and finally, your method is working.
Teachers Day Messages for Thank You
51. Thank you, Teacher! You give the best of yourself to see others advance. We’re so grateful our child is in your class and has the good fortune of having you as her teacher. Thank you.
52. Dear Teacher, my partner and I realize that teaching is often a thankless job, and we see how you pour your heart and soul into daily lessons. Your passion for your students is inspiring to us as parents.
53. I challenge anybody in the whole world to find a better teacher than you. You’ve set a great example for all of us to follow, you’ve inspired us to be better people and to always strive to do our personal best. Thank you for being such an amazing teacher!
54. Teacher, you always had faith in me even when I didn’t. Thank you for helping me through this year of school. I couldn’t have done it without you.
55. I feel so truly lucky to have a teacher who shows all of the care, understanding, and patience that you do. Thank you for everything.
56. A teacher is a person who surrounds her students with inspiration to learn again every day. Thank you so much (Ma/Sir)!
57. Teaching is hard and you’ve never complained. You just did your job, and did it brilliantly. Thank you and I will forever be thankful that you walked into my class.
58. Thank you, teacher, for your extraordinary patience and effort towards your students. Thank you for being their inspiration and guide. We appreciate you so much.
59. You stay awake at night worrying about the students in your class at the expense of your personal time. We thank you sincerely for caring so much.
60. Before meeting you, I never thought that a person could be a teacher, support, mentor, and philosopher all in one! Thank you for all your hard work and dedication!
Short Thank You Message for Teacher
61. Teachers are our second parents, friends, and confidantes. Thank you for all that you’ve done for me this year. I hope we stay in touch for a long time to come.
62. You seem to have a way of seeing right through me and knowing when something is wrong. I always knew that you really cared for me and that I could go to you with my problems.
63. To teach a child to navigate through life is a true teacher’s gift. Thank you for sharing your gifts with me.
64. Teaching requires dedication and passion, and you have those in abundance. Thank you for being such an inspiration.
65. Dear Teacher, the hours you spent during and after class giving Jim individual attention to ensure he grasped the material went above and beyond today’s expectations.
66. Teaching must be a rewarding job because you are always smiling, energetic, and ready to start a new day. Your charisma gives me the strength to persevere. Thank you so much.
67. Your patience is second to none! I had so much trouble with some of the difficult parts of class this year, but you stuck by me and had faith that I’ll get there in the end. Thank you!
68. You always had time for me. I am fortunate to have had you in my life. You are an exceptional teacher and an exceptional person. Thank you.
69. You were the one teacher, over all the years, who left an impression on me. You were the best, and I appreciate it so much.
70. I had so many ways to get to my destination, but you showed me the right one. Only a wise teacher can do that. I am really thankful to you!
Teacher Appreciation Thank You Message for Teacher
71. Thank you for creating a space for our children to be themselves, and for being a positive example in their lives.
72. The most sincere and heartfelt “Thank you” to the teacher who provided us all with support, guidance, and precious life lessons. Your students will always keep you in their hearts!
73. You are a true godsend! You’ve got all of the best qualities of a good teacher. Without you, I wouldn’t have made it through.
74. You have been the mentor of life. Though I did not realize it earlier. Now it feels great to have someone who guided me to the right track in life. Happy Teacher’s Day!
75. School can be boring, but with inspiring teachers like you, I always wanted to study new things. Happy Teacher’s Day to you.
76. I am grateful to be your student. Thank you for challenging me to be my best and instilling in me a passion for learning. Happy Teachers Day!
77. With a great teacher like you, I was sure that life would be a successful journey but I never knew you would also make the journey to success such a cakewalk. I can’t express my gratitude Ma/Sir!
78. There are no words to thank the teacher who has shaped my future in so many ways. I wish you a very happy teacher’s day.
79. My child’s future is so much brighter because of you. Thank you for being an outstanding teacher. Best wishes for Teachers Day.
80. Teacher, you have always shown us the right way. Whatever little we have achieved in our life is because of you only. Thanks for being our guide and mentor. Happy Teachers’ Day!