Relationships are one of the good things in this world. It feels good to be in a relationship when you find the right person. But sometimes relationships become complicated to the extent that you no longer understand your partner. If you find yourself in this situation, you might decide to end the relationship.
There is a saying that we break up in a relationship just to make up. That is why we have decided to write some break up paragraphs that you can send to your best friend to end the relationship. After the break up there are still chances that both of you can make up again.
You can scroll down and choose any of the break up paragraphs and send it to him or her as a text message or a break up letter. We think it will do the magic, just give it a try.
Table of contents
Break Up Paragraphs for Ending a Relationship
I don’t feel betrayed at all. I take it as a lesson learned. And the lesson is, never trust a liar. I wish no one did the same to you as you did to me! All that always mattered to you was your happiness. You never tried to know how I feel inside. It can’t go on like this forever. Goodbye!
I never asked for a lot. All I ever wanted was to be liked by you for who I was, and not for who you wanted me to be. I still can’t understand why it didn’t work out between me and you. Maybe our love was really too good to be true.
Love is like the tide, it comes and it goes. Unfortunately the tide is out in my love for you and I don’t think it will come back in. I know it’s hard to hear, but the least I can give you now is honesty. I hope you can move on like the rolling ocean waves, with strength and purpose.
I am deeply hurt, and my heart will undoubtedly be scarred because we can’t be together. I don’t think I’ll ever find a love as true as ours, and I’m not sure I ever want to try. Although you can’t take me with you, I’ve given you my heart to keep forever. Cherish it as you’ve cherished me, and we’ll always be together.
I need to express something, and while a letter felt like my only option due to our distance, I hope you know I am writing this with a sad heart. I would be lying if I said I had not hoped for our relationship to work out. When we met, I sincerely believed you were it.
Even after trying my best, I couldn’t make it. I think it is better for both of us to move on and choose our desired path. Although Life was beautiful with you, I will take time to move out, but eventually, I would. So, goodbye and do take good care of yourself!
I give up on standing your idiotic actions. Keep your truths and certainties to yourself and leave me alone, because I can´t stand your bad mood and your tendency to think you´re always right.
Over the past few months, I’ve realized that I haven’t been as happy as I used to be. I realized I’ve been putting your life ahead of mine. Spending time with your friends and family, focusing on your work stresses, and I’m not happy anymore. I found out you’ve been with Susan even though you swore things were over. That’s reason enough and I hope you’ll respect my wishes and never contact me again.
For you, it was easy but for me, it wasn’t! I feel sad that even after spending so much time together, we could understand each other so well. Let’s separate for some time and see if things work for us. It’s the only solution I have for now. Goodbye!
Most breakups happen when two people drift apart. Start by acknowledging how great things were once, then let your ex now how you felt at the end. It’s important to show how things fell apart, so your partner is clear. Remember, this letter isn’t about blaming them, just showing what happened. Leave any anger out of it.
Oh, where do I begin? Honey, you’re great. You’re more than great, you are wonderful. And we’ve had some really good times together, some good laughs, funny moments and touching memories. But there’s something missing. We both know it and have been avoiding this moment but the time has come. You know what I mean. We need to break up.
Short Break Up Paragraphs for Boyfriend
- You told me you would never leave me alone. You promised me of a new life together. But now I know it was all a big lie!
- You are leaving a hole in my heart. I don’t know if I could ever fill that hole with love and trust. I feel like my whole life is a lie!
- I tried my best to revive a dying relationship. But it seems like you don’t care at all. So, I’m saying goodbye to you forever!
- I ignored the whole world for you. But I never thought you would ignore me for a better option. Thanks for playing with my emotions!
- I can’t hold myself from crying not because you’re leaving me, but because I trusted a wrong guy with my heart! I was a fool for loving you this much!
- I know we have had the most wonderful times together but I think it is high time we changed our paths forever. You will always remain as a good memory, boy.
- I never thought I would have to bid goodbye to you but sometimes nightmares become a reality in life. I will always cherish all the good times we had together. Take care, dear.
- Saying goodbye is tough when we have so many memories to cherish. But breaking up now is the right decision for both of us. I pray to Lord for your better health and a better life.
Break Up Paragraphs For Him
- As I write, I already feel that I will regret this letter forever. You brought me a joy like no other man ever could at a time I needed it most. You brought out the best in me by simply being you. Your love has lifted me to the greatest heights imaginable.
- Over the past few months, I have come to realize that we have grown apart. The distance between us is like a barrier. We don’t see each other as often as I think we need to, for this relationship to last. I just need more. That is why I am writing you this letter, I think it is time we put an end to the emotional stress of missing each other, but not always being able to see each other.
- The problem with our relationship was that you were busy trying to mould it according to the whims and fancies of everyone around us while I was busy enjoying it for what it was. Things would have never come to the point of walking away, if you had not kept deceiving me with your lies every day. Goodbye.
- You can have a thousand girls in your life, but you will never find the true love I gave you! It’s not a curse. In fact, I pray the best for you! It’s hard to say goodbye to someone who has such a special place in the heart. But we are at the point of life, where there’s no going back! I can’t stop my tears right now. I had never thought of this moment in my life. I wish I was dead before saying goodbye to you!
- This has been coming on for a long time. We just don’t communicate like we used to. Heck, here I am writing this to you instead of just speaking to you in person, what does that say about us? Look no one did anything wrong, it obviously just wasn’t meant to be. So let’s skip the blame and let me just express my sincere appreciation for you. Goodbye!!
- It’s been nice knowing you, but I’d appreciate it if we didn’t talk anymore. You don’t deserve me in your life anymore. Please delete my number. I am blocking you on all accounts. I don’t want to talk to you again. Thank you for the memories, but it’s really over for me. Please leave me alone. This is it, for real. Goodbye, and I mean it.
- I´ve told you many times that, to me, the worst venom to a relationship is jealousy. When it´s sick. Then it´s fatal. Every time I told you that you pretended to agree, shook your head timidly and promised to change. You know, ever since the first time I saw you I felt something wasn’t going to work out between us? Not that it was necessary for you to pay the first bill all by yourself,…
- I loved you, and I know you loved me, or at least felt something close to it. If you walked out, it would’ve sucked, but I could’ve handled it. But instead you chose to lie. For how long? I don’t even know at this point. The person I thought I knew would have treated me with more respect. I don’t care if you read this, but I hope for the sake of whoever you end up with that you do.
Short Break Up Paragraphs for Girlfriend
- It’s sad how quickly we became total strangers to each other. It seems as if we never loved each other for even a moment!
- I have no regret that you’re leaving me. Because I know at least my feelings for you were always real! I was honest all the way!
- I’m tired of your fake smiles and fake promises. Now I know even your tears are fake. Thank god it’s not too late. Goodbye!
- You are just as fake as your make-ups are. I hope someday you’ll grow a heart in you and then you’ll know how it feels to be cheated!
- All the time you kept talking about true love, trust and loyalty. How ironic is that all these times, even you didn’t know what these words meant!
- I may forget your face someday. May even fail to remember your name. But I could never remove the memories of us from my mind!
Break Up Paragraphs For Her
- I hope you can forgive me for all the wrongs I have done to you! I too have no complaints against you! It’s just that our love didn’t work out! The way you keep on doing things that hurt me, shows how little I mean to you. Let us break up and not get involved with each other for the sake of our sanity. Goodbye!
- I am deeply hurt, and my heart will undoubtedly be scared because we can’t be together. I don’t think I’ll ever find a love as true as ours, and I’m not sure I ever want to try. Although you can’t take me with you, I’ve given you my heart to keep forever. Cherish it as you’ve cherished me, and we’ll always be together.
- It’s sad we are not together but I’m happy that you taught me a good lesson of not trusting anyone ever. Hate You! I could have moved on but I won’t because I wanna see your guilty face whenever you see me alone and broken. It’s easy to fall in love but it’s hard to forget love. Oh, it’s hurting a lot! I know you don’t wanna hear this from me, but I can’t stop myself from saying “I love You’!
- I still love you, I don’t deny it. But you have corroded my trust, bit by bit. Things would have been just fine, if you had stopped your lies. All you needed to do was to hear my heart’s cries. We were a perfect couple, so carefree and happy. It’s a pity that the beauty of our love, you just couldn’t see. Goodbye.
- I am sorry that time and communication has not helped to remove the image of you with someone else from my mind or heart. You cheated on me, instead of coming to me with whatever was making you feel unsatisfied. In some ways, I can understand – I don’t completely blame you. But I cannot accept that you chose not to be honest with me. I cannot see how we move past this – I have realized I can’t trust you.
- I admire you for your sense of confidence and self esteem. You always seem so cool and in control and I look at you in awe. You are more intelligent than anyone I know and it goes beyond the normal book smarts, you have real world common sense. You understand the world and people and always know the right thing to do. And then you do that right thing. You are such a good and beautiful person.
- It was so nice getting to know you over the past few [days, weeks, months], but I don’t feel a connection anymore. I wish you luck in the future! “Truthfully, I’m still in love with my ex and things don’t feel settled with us yet. It was nice meeting you but I’m not interested in hanging out again.”
- You don’t know how painful it is for me to write this letter. I´m saying painfully so that I don’t have to say revolting, because you have total conscience-i know that- of how much I was and am working hard so that the project will work out.
- It sounds cliché, I know, but this isn’t about you. It’s about me. I have to take the job, because it’s what I’ve been working towards for the last five years. You know that. You were with me for a lot of it. And it’s not your path to come along. You can’t just leave everything you have behind to follow me. I can’t guarantee I’ll be able to give you what you need if you do.
Break Up Paragraphs Copy And Paste
I am breaking up with you because my heart was busy dancing to the beats of love while you spoil the party by sulking in the corners of fakeness and jealousy. Our breakup may be bitter but it won’t leave lasting scars. Our relationship has been an awesome ride all along. It is just unfortunate that after every party, a hangover is inevitable.
It’s better to say goodbye than saying a thousand lies about how much we love each other. After all, we both know there is no love anymore! I never thought of a tomorrow without you. But sometimes life has other plans for us. I don’t blame you but I blame my fate! My heart is shattered. My eyes weep as I say goodbye to you. May you have all the happiness in life that couldn’t give you!
I know you say you still love me. I still love you, but I don’t think that is enough without communication and trust. I hope you take the time to reflect on why you chose to have an affair instead of working through it, before committing to someone else. Please do not contact me, it will hurt too much, and it’s best if we both move on. Take care.
I have always loved you but you broke my heart into pieces. I tried my best to keep us together but you tried your best to fall apart. I will miss you! Missing you can not fix anything, once you were gone I had nothing to do but just to miss you. I loved you and I wish you would have done the same. I am not sad because you broke up, I am sad because you found reasons to break things up. I hope you find your happiness in someone else.
There may be billions of women in the universe, but none will ever shine brighter than you. Like the North Star, you’ll guide my heart throughout life no matter where I am. When the night skies are filled with darkness, your love will shine through to give me hope.
Long Break Up Paragraphs
I’m writing to you to say you are a lucky woman, because by the time you receive this letter you will be free to do what you want, whenever you want, without giving satisfactions to anyone, and especially to me. I’m not exactly sure how to put this, after all it’s not your fault, in fact you’re very caring and nice to me, but I don’t want to be your girlfriend anymore.
Someone once told me 90% of love is timing, and that feels right, right about now. I’m sorry that this is the way things happened, and I’m not just saying that. I loved you, and you’ll always have a special place in my heart. Please don’t be mad at me.
I want you to know you deserve a person who will see you as I see you everyday, as the most incredible human being alive and a jewel that should be cherished and protected to allow it to shine. I am sorry I can’t be that person for you. Thank you for teaching me to trust my instincts, you were the first person to show me my own truth. I don’t lie anymore as you can probably tell from all of this.
A piece of thought to you doesn’t ruin somebody else’s life like you did to me because someone may not be as strong as I am. I never asked for a lot. All I ever wanted was to be liked by you for who I was, and not for who you wanted me to be. I was always there for you, my love always wanted to be with you, but when you cheated me it was your loss that you never understood.
Relationships are like awesome road trips. Sit back and enjoy the beautiful views instead of complaining about the bumps and the potholes. You could have been honest instead of pretending that you loved me. By walking away, I am setting your heart free. It will push a dagger right through my heart, but the pain will be worth it because you never loved me from the very start.
You are an angel that I couldn’t keep to myself. It’s all my fault because I always ignored the blessings you brought with yourself! I consider myself lucky for having someone in life who loved me with a true heart! I’ll always be grateful to you for giving me a taste of true love!
It’s not fair to you for me to pretend our relationship is going to work when I know in my heart my attention is elsewhere. You deserve someone who will love you, and only you, and I know you will find someone who will treat you right.