When others show their support for us, it can be hard to put into words how grateful we are. After a big, happy event or a tough time like the loss of a family member, we often have to write a thank you note or send you thank you cards. These thank-you might be for people you feel close to, or someone you hardly know at all. You may have never even met the person before.
We need to appreciate people, especially those who stood up for us, defended us or were just there when situations, circumstances and problems came and we almost surrendered. When you need to tell your lover how grateful you are for him or her (your boyfriend or girlfriend) being with you, these comforting quotes for always being there for me are sure the best to send.
I Love You Friend
1. You make me be at my best. When I speak, you listen to every word I say, you do not speak until I finish. Sometimes your concentration is all I require. I love you, best friend.
2. You’re practically my sister. Because if we were the same person, we’d be the same person. You send me pictures just to make me laugh.
3. You love me so much that looks, thinking, race, never became a problem. You stay by my side day and night. During summers and winters, you share the warmth of your love. You support me in sickness and health.
4. Really, it sounds like a simple task, but very few people are as attentive as you. You sit with me while I speak, and you follow all my words, and you wait until I finish before responding. Sometimes you don’t even need to reply. Your concentration is all I need. I love you, best friend.
5. When I call you any time of the day or night, I know you will answer, you will not be annoyed with me. That’s one of the reasons why I love you so much, my best friend. You always know exactly what to say.
6. You bring a smile to my face and shower abundant love. Isn’t that the best happiness in the whole wide world? Studies highlight that the secret of long-lasting relationships isn’t sex but space. That’s the reason why I fell in love with you all over again!
7. You trust me with all your deep secrets, and I trust you with all of mine. You know every embarrassing thing that’s happened to me, and I know every weird thing about you. I love you, bestie.
8. You trust me with all your deep secrets and I trust you with mine. Every embarrassing moment in your life and you know mine. I love you, friend.
9. We never have and never will have an argument. We take pride in each other’s accomplishments. When I fall, you laugh, but you’re always there to help me up.
10. A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same. A friend can tell you things you don’t want to tell yourself. Friends come and go, like the waves of the ocean, but the true ones stay like an octopus on your face.
I Love You Best Friend
11. Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up. The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart
12. It is with joy in my heart that I’m typing this message to my sweet and special friend. I want you to go out today and do you. Make yourself happy. I love you, sweet friend.
13. This is just to check on you, to know how your day is going, and to let you know you’re in my thoughts always. You’re one of the people I want to see every day. Without you, my day is incomplete. That’s how important you are to me, dear friend.
14. It never feels like we haven’t been in touch, or haven’t written even a single letter or email or we haven’t seen each other for a long time. And that’s the reason I Love You because we connect on a different level.
15. It touches my heart that you are always there when I need you. All I have to do is look beside me, and I will find you there.
16. Maybe, I don’t really know you that well. I don’t know how you exactly act, but those things will not keep me away from you. Coz those are my reasons why I’m here… to know you much better.
17. If I could make a choice of a friend over again, I’ll have no other choice than you. You have proved to me over and over again how awesome and irreplaceable you are. I love you always.
18. My greatest joy is that I have a friend with whom I share a lot of memories. So even when I grow old and forget them, I know you’ll remind me of all our exploits together.
19. It’s amazing how you are so confident about yourself. When most of the world is obsessed with being perfect, you are so comfortable in your skin. This is the reason why I Love You because you are perfectly happy as you are.
20. You are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you. Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend.
I Love You My Friend
21. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched — they must be felt with the heart. Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light.
22. In case I don’t tell you enough, I really do appreciate all your efforts and your care. You have always been my friend despite all odds. I appreciate you, best friend.
23. Best friends, that’s what we are and that’s what we’ll always be. Whether rain or shine, I’ll be here dude, no matter what. Distance means nothing to me. I love you just as if you were still here with me. Can’t wait to see you soon though.
24. You never say no to me for any kind of help. You soothe me like a poem soothes a poet or like a letter from the beloved soothes the aching heart.
25. Everybody says we are practically the same person. I like having another me around. I know my secrets are safe with you just like you know yours are also safe with me. I love you.
26. Friendship is impossible to keep within yourself, it will always extend as far as it can reach to touch your heart. Exactly like the way you touched mine. Thank you so much.
27. Love makes the world go round. And your love has turned my life around. I love you dear friend to the moon and back. Thanks for being a great friend.
28. Sometimes we just need to sit, relax and forget all our troubles. And that is best done with your most special friend. Let me know when you’re free. I love you, my friend.
29. If I am in a bad mood, or I am acting like an irritating and arrogant person, you still refuse to leave me alone. You take all my stuffiness and then give me time to get back to my real self. You and only you can do something like this and be so forgiving. I love you for this even more.
30. There are certain people who make the world a better place just by being in it. You are one of those people. I love you, my friend. There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate.
I Love You Friend Quotes
31. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.
32. There is one friend in the life of each of us who seems not a separate person, however dear and beloved, but an expansion, an interpretation, of one’s self, the very meaning of one’s soul.
33. Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose. They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.
34. A special shoutout to my friend. Today is a beautiful day. Let’s make every moment of it count. I love you, sweet friend.
35. Do you think I don’t know how lucky I am to have you in my life? Forget it, dear, no matter what I’ll never let you go. So the earlier we wear makeup, the better for us.
36. Rather than just pushing me to tell you why I am upset, you try to put a smile on my face. You do every possible thing to make me happy and forget the reason why I am upset. And that’s the reason why I Love You my best friend, more than anyone and forever.
37. I love how you know something is wrong with me even when I try pretending everything is alright. I love that you pay attention to me. All those days we sit around, doing nothing and just talking without actually saying anything special to me.
38. A true friend understands when you say, I forgot, waits forever when you say, just a minute, stays when you say leave me alone, opens the door even before you knock, and says can I come in?
39. Of all my friends, you’re the best, not just because you are different from the rest, but because you are simply the best. Love you Bestie.
40. When I am asked to name the people that have touched my life in amazing ways, your name comes first, second and third. You have been a great friend to me. I love you, my friend.
I Love You Best Friend Quotes
41. When I am distressed and sad, you just know the right things to say. You know how to mend my broken heart. You always find a way to comfort me and get me out of the sadness. I love you for always being able to cheer me up. You are the best.
42. Today, I just want to celebrate a special and wonderful friend like you. Thank you for your friendship all these years. May we continue to do more together. I love you, sweet friend.
43. I like the fact that our friendship is never stale. We always pick up from where we left off as if there was never a break. I guess that’s because our hearts are always connected no matter where life takes us. I love you, dear friend.
44. When I need someone, be it a little help with the projects, or for dealing with some friend problem, or if I had a tiff with my family, you always find a way to help me. Whenever I need you and whatever for you, you are always there helping me.
45. You inspire me to become a better person because of your encouraging words to me always. I know that I can call on you anytime and anywhere and you will show up for me.
46. Real friends never leave each other, never part. They just sometimes sit silently, deep within each other’s hearts, saying, I’m just here if you need me.
47. A friend is someone who cares about you, shares your burdens, and makes you happy. You’ve been there and much more to me. I can boldly call you a friend.
48. Today, I want you to walk in the consciousness of the fact that there is no one as beautiful as you in the world. You are one in a million, my friend. Have a lovely day ahead.
49. No matter how bad my mood is or if I am sulking, watching you laugh at something makes me laugh. I don’t need any jokes or anything funny, just your contagious laugh to laugh.
50. A relationship with a best friend is like sugarcane … You can crush it, shred it, grind it, squeeze it and it’s still sweet. You have been my friend through thick and thin. I cannot imagine my life without you. I love you, my friend.
I Love You as a Friend
51. Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life. For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
52. My friend, my friend. Though it’s not your birthday, I woke up this morning with a feeling to just put a smile on your face. Now go to the mirror. Are you there? Inside that glass is the most amazing person in the world. I love you, sweet friend.
53. You give quality meaning to friendship. I’d stick with you because I’m confident you’ll always have my back. Hey! You know I’ve got you, right? No matter what, I’ll always be here for you.
54. Even when I don’t say a word about it or don’t show it on my face, you somehow always know that I am upset or if something is bothering me. You let me be and don’t push me to you. You wait until I feel like sharing and you know I will eventually.
55. You lovingly tell me when I’m wrong. I am happy you don’t mince words in letting me know so I can retrace my steps. Thank you, best friend, for making it your duty to make me smile when things are not going so well. I love you, my best friend.
56. You were someone I didn’t know before; you were someone I don’t expect I will get along with. But it turned out you have given me one of the best friendships ever. Thank you.
57. It takes so much time and effort to build a real friendship. Thanks for investing in making us better. I cherish our friendship.
58. The best things in life come in unexpected packages. Here we are after all these years, still friends closer than blood. May everything favor our friendship in Jesus’ name.
59. You are one person I have utmost faith in. I know that even when everyone is against me, you will be the one person who will stand by me, holding my hand, giving me the courage to fight the whole world. I love you my best friend for being my strength forever.
60. Throughout life, you will meet one person who is like no other. You could talk to this person for hours and never get bored, you could tell this person things and they will never judge you. The person is your soulmate … your best friend … never let them go.
I Love You My Best Friend
61. Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.
62. I want to use this opportunity to say thank you for everything you have done for me and my family. You’ve been more of a sibling than a friend. I pray that nothing will separate us in Jesus’ name.
63. Friends like you are the milk of the earth. You make living worthwhile. I cherish you, my dear friend. You’re so amazing, and though sometimes I look for reasons to pick a quarrel with you, I never find any. You should get an award for being the most patient and awesome friend ever. I love you.
64. I never hesitate to tell you something, because I know you will take it to your grave. We would never air each other’s dirty linen, no matter what happens. I love you, best friend forever.
65. You always manage to take extra efforts to know what my likes or dislikes are. And I believe it is the perfect ingredient for a healthy relationship.
66. I’d trust you with my life and you trust me with yours. You make me laugh more than anyone. You are my rock. You think I’m beautiful and smart, even when I don’t.
67. I love you best friend, I am happy I can tell you anything and you will not disclose it no matter what happens. We can always make fun of each other and no offense. We can laugh at each other for our inability to do certain tasks and we remain best friends.
68. If I need to call you at any time, you will answer. If I don’t reach you, I can leave you a voice note and I know you will call me the second you wake up. If I send you a string of demanding texts past midnight, I know that you will be amused, and not annoyed. I love you so much, best friend.
69. It is lovely to start a day with a beautiful good morning message. And conclude a tiring day with a blissful good night message. Isn’t it?
70. I love the fact that you enjoy watching my favorite shows and films in the most romantic way. Further, you complement it with a bowl of popcorn and warm cuddles.
Reasons Why I Love You Best Friend
71. We are perfect for each other; we can correct one’s mistakes without being offended. I love you very much, my best friend. You are always there for me, if someone is against me, you are always there to defend me. Love, you best friend.
72. We can make fun of each other and never take offense. You’ll always laugh at my inability to walk upstairs without panties and my disastrous attempts at styling my hair. But it’s cool because you’ll always remain the best. I love you, best friend.
73. You allow me to wear your clothes without a question. You wear mine too. I love you. When I start going astray, you correct me. I love the way you do it since you wouldn’t like to see me fail.
74. The distance can never separate us. No matter how far we are or for how long we have not spoken to each other, we always pick up where we left off.
75. It is so amazing how much we think alike. You practically know what I’m thinking before I’m done thinking it. I love you, my best friend. You allow me to be the person I am and you accept me without attempting to change me. I really appreciate that. Words with Friends
76. Sooner, you’ll no longer feel my presence, you’ll never even miss my absence. I just hope that someday, when our roads meet again, you will still be the person I used to call friends.
77. Every relationship should be built on love and trust. And I’ve learned those things from you. Thanks for teaching me about friendship.
78. No matter the challenges and difficulties, I will always be there for you. Remember you’re not alone. You’ve got a wonderful friend in this part of the world. I love you, my friend.
79. Another reason why I Love You so much is that I know I can tell you anything and everything and you will keep it to yourself forever. You know so many of my secrets, like the letter I had written to my crush, some even embarrassing and dirty, and yet you keep it locked deep inside your heart.
80. Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. Friends are like walls, sometimes you lean on them, and sometimes it’s good just knowing they’re there.
100 Reasons Why I Love You Best Friend
81. Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.
82. I am so lucky to have such a caring and giving person like you as a friend. You are awesome. I hope you know. I love you, my friend.
83. I am so lucky to have such a caring and giving person like you as a friend. You are awesome. I hope you know. I love you, my friend. I love your frankness, your sense of humor. Phew! I love everything about you and won’t have you any other way. Keep being you, darling.
84. It feels so great to have a conversation with you that no one else understands. We have our own codes about everything and our own nicknames for everyone. We can talk about anything and everything and yet get away with it. It’s so much fun being with you.
85. A good book says there is a friend that sticks closer than a brother. That is so true of us. I love you, my best friend. The way you pay attention to me when I’m speaking makes me know that I’m important to you.
86. I’m praying that our friendship will never come to an end. I’m hoping that it will last until you can see an apple in an orange tree on the 30th day of February.
87. You are not just my friend. Over time, you’ve become an inseparable part of me. Thanks for coming into my life and staying. I love you. Some friends stick closer than one’s family. That’s the friend you are to me. I’ve got a brother in you. Thanks for being by me all through.
88. To a wonderful and great friend, I just feel like saying hello. Have a great day ahead. And remember, it’s your turn to host me. I love you, my friend.
89. It’s amazing how I know I can always depend on you. No matter what mess I am in or what trouble I have gotten myself into, I know you will help me out. I know I can always count on you to guide me and keep me on the right track always and forever.