Prayers are seeds you can sow into the lives of your friends. Prayers are wonderful deposits you can make into the lives of your friends and loved ones which they can draw from in their time of need. A Prayer for a Friend is perfect to be sent daily to your friends and loved ones.
Praying for our friends is one of the most important things we can do. It’s easy to get caught up in our own needs, but it is just as important to pray and intercede for others. It doesn’t matter if our friends are near or far, in our lives or not, they still need our prayers. In doing this, I feel closer to the Lord and my friends as I pray. Here are some of my effective prayers to use when a friend’s need comes to mind.
Prayer For My Friend
1. God said I will show mercy on whom I will show mercy. I pray that you will be chosen to be shown mercy in Jesus’s name. Good morning, friend, I pray that the Lord will order your steps even as you set out today.
2. So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and send these awesome powerful prayers to your good to help them journey through this year successfully.
3. I also know from my experience of life on earth that not everyone is healed. If that happens here then keep my heart soft towards you, help me to understand your plan, and help me to be excited about heaven.
4. Dear Lord, there are few things in this life more precious than friendship. You have blessed me with a best friend who has always been there for me. I thank You, Lord, for bringing him/her into my life. Therefore, I ask that You continue to bless our friendship. Help it to bear much fruit, that others may see this and give glory to our Father in heaven. Amen.
5. I ask that you might bring such a deep well of peace into their lives, that faith would rise up in their life and hope spring forth like a beautiful fountain in their heart. Help me to be your love, your hands and your feet to my wonderful friend. Amen.
6. As the word of God comes to you today, I pray it grows on your Inside in Jesus name. Happy Sunday friend. Physically, academically, spiritually, in all the areas of your life God is totally involved, success is yours, my good friend.
7. Everyone waiting for your downfall shall wait in vain. Ahead, ahead, you will go in life. The Lord will frustrate every enemy’s agenda for you. The Lord will uphold you and lift you high. I pray this for you, friend in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
8. Lord Jesus, thank you that our hope for healing is in you. If there are doctors or treatments that you would want to use to heal this disease, I pray that you would guide [name of person who needs healing] to them. I ask for wisdom and discernment about which treatments to pursue.
9. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for the gift of my best friend. I pray that You fill their hearts with joy. Let me be the friend to them as they are to me, that we might experience the type of love that You have with the father. Amen.
10. Help our heart o Lord to keep it from wandering thoughts that we may not forsake the fellowship of the brethren and also to help our friendship grow in Christ. Dear Lord, I praise your holy name over my dear friend whose face will not cease gazing at you, to you be all the glory. Amen.
Prayer For My Family and Friends
11. Our friendship is endorsed by God, my prayer is that he meets all your heart desires because you’re more than a friend. Dear friend, I pray that as the sun rises this morning, you will rise and shine in God’s infinite mercy throughout this day and every day of your life.
12. As you go out today, the Lord will be with you. He will surround you like the mountains surround Jerusalem. Your feet will not stumble. You will not waver. Your hand will be strong against your enemies.
13. Lord Jesus, thank you that you love [name of the person who needs healing]. I know that you hate what their illness is doing to them/me. I ask, in the name of Jesus, that you would heal this disease, that you would have compassion and bring healing from all sickness.
14. Lord Jesus, every gift that You provide comes down from above. Of all the people we meet in this life, we are truly blessed to find even one true friend. I give You thanks and praise for bringing my best friend into my life. I pray that You keep him/her safe and free from all harm and danger. Bring him/her health and prosperity in Jesus’ name. Amen.
15. Thank you for giving me such a good friend, for the fun and the laughter we share, for the safety and security of our friendship and for the encouragement and insight we give each other. I pray for your blessing to rest on them now. May they know your love for them.
16. As you are getting set to go out to the world this morning, your health is restored. Get well soon friend. Your blessing is from God not as humans give and want another in return, I pray the blessing of God radiates over your life. Good morning, friend.
17. My prayer for you my friend: Instead of rejection, you will be celebrated. Instead of failure, you will succeed. Instead of sorrow, your joy will overflow. Instead of shame, you will be clothed with honor. The Lord Himself will elevate you. All these I ask in Jesus’ name.
18. God, I thank you that [name of person who needs healing] belongs to you and that you are in control of everything that happens from our first breath to our last sigh. Amen.
19. God of Unfailing Love, we sometimes think that a blood relative is the closest we can be to someone. Yet, your word proclaims that there are those in our lives who are closer to us than a brother.
20. Father, thank you for the Christ believing friend you have provided me to keep loving you forever. Amen. Heavenly father I ask for a special blessing for this special friend even on this day, surprise her with a heavenly blessing.
Praying For You My Friend
21. I love you so much my friend, I pray God will be your refuge all the days of your life. my God is light, I pray he causes his face to shine on you, even as you go out today, have a happy day my trusted friend.
22. Greatness will distinguish you. Mercy will single you out. You will be crowned with honor and your life will keep shining brighter. Amen.
23. Heavenly Father, it is so hard to watch my friend suffer. It doesn’t seem fair for her to have to endure so much pain. Even though I am powerless, I believe that you are powerful and capable of stepping into this situation and completely altering the outcome.
24. I am forever indebted to his/her kindness. Therefore, I ask that You shower him/her with Your grace. Uphold and uplift him/her in his/her life’s endeavors, for they have been good and faithful servants. Lord, in Your mercy, hear my prayer. Amen.
25. For this reason, I kneel before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name. I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith.
26. The plans of God for you are of good and not of evil to give you are expected and may he guide you through your plans for today. Have a blessed day friend.
27. Heavenly father, I lift up this friend of mine in prayers to you, may evil never be your lot. Calamity shall not be your portion. Where you had hitherto been rejected, may you be celebrated. May your fortune turn around for good. May your story change for the better.
28. We thank you that you alone are our refuge and strong tower. We thank you that no matter what we face, you are still on the throne, you are still in control, and nothing can ever stand against you. Thank you for holding the victory in this world, and you have promised in your Word that you will be with us through any hardship we may face.
29. Most Merciful God, you did not leave Elijah to be abandoned, but instead, you saw it fit to bring Elisha to him who would not leave or forsake him. So also in Your infinite goodness, you have brought an Elisha to me as well.
30. My friend I thank God for helping and protecting you through hard times and for keeping your spirit body and soul together. You have been a great and wonderful friend and I pray that the goods you have done will always follow you. Amen.
A Prayer for My Friend
31. You are distinct among friends, the thought of you flies across my mind every second; may every good thing come your way this season. Loving the Lord is your utmost priority, I pray the Lord shows more of himself to you daily.
32. The Lord will be your guide always. He will show you the way to go. You will not walk in darkness. You will not stumble. The sun shall not smite you by day nor the moon by night. You shall be the head and never the tail. I decree into your life, my friend, that it shall be well with you always.
33. Open their eyes, ears, and hearts to you. Help them have the discernment to hear your voice as you lead them in their next steps. Speak to them as they read your word and bring verses of encouragement and comfort to their attention. I pray that you will calm any fear or anxiety they may be feeling.
34. Continue to bless our friendship, Lord. Give us both the strength to mutually support one another in times of distress, that we might both keep each other accountable and finish life’s race in faithfulness. Amen.
35. Thank you to my special friend. I love them so and pray for your blessing to be upon them. Fill up their lives with your goodness. Pour out your hope into their hearts. Come revive them with showers of love, and bathe them in your grace. May they drink in your truth and goodness, And live lives full of joy. Amen.
36. O Lord my dear friend’s life is in your safe hands I ask that you keep and guide her through the remains of this year. O Lord because you are the doctor from above, I want you to lay your healing hand on my sick friend and heal him perfectly.
37. When the Lord turned around the captivity of the captive, they were like them that dreamed. Dear Lord, may you turn around the captivity of this good friend of mine and give him/her a new song. A song of victory, a song of triumph. It shall be well with you. Stay blessed.
38. With them. Close. That you are bigger than this storm they’re facing, and you promise to hold them secure. All these burdens we carry for our friend today, we lay at your feet, Lord. We give them to you, and we thank you for hearing our prayers and are at work on their behalf even now.
39. Lord Jesus, my Refuge, you demonstrate to us the character of a good friend. For even though Your friends abandoned You, you still laid down Your life for them. I come to You with a heart of gratitude for the wonderful best friend You have given me.
40. Through the weariness of life that sweeps people away from the Lord, I pray for you my friend that
Prayer For My Best Friend
41. The Lord will keep you to himself. Amen. Father Lord, I thank you for the gift of love and also for the love you showed us through friendship.
42. I pray that more than any other person in life you’ll be favored, Merry Christmas to you, great friend. I pray that more than any other person in life you’ll be favored, Merry Christmas to you, great friend.
43. As Laman died in place of Mordecai, so shall everyone plotting your downfall fall into their own pit. The name of the Lord shall be your strong tower. You shall rise victoriously above all your enemies and those who confound you. The Praise of the highest shall not depart from your lips. This dear friend is my prayer for you.
44. Dear Lord, I pray for my friend right now. I pray that you will help them with the struggles they are going through in this season. For you know exactly what they need at this moment. Draw near to them and let them feel your presence.
45. Jesus, my Savior, I come to You with a heart of gladness for the friendship You have given me. For if a bad company corrupts its good character, what will the good company do but refine it? For You work in mysterious ways.
46. May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind be always at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face, the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of His hand.
47. I pray for my friend and brother in the Lord that as we grow in the wisdom and understanding of God, may we not turn away in Jesus’ name.
48. Who is it that decrees a thing and it comes to pass when the Lord has not spoken? Every power speaking negativity into your life shall be utterly disappointed. The Lord shall break every gate of brass raised against your life and cut asunder the bars of iron. You shall escape from the fowler’s snare and from every trap of the enemy. The Lord shall be your shield. I remain blessed by my good friend.
49. Thank you, God, that you are with us always, that your presence is mighty, and you hear our prayers on behalf of those we love. We ask that you show yourself strong on their behalf.
50. Who can understand it? Lord, continue to refine us both in our friendship. Help us to be the best friends we can be for one another. Amen.
51. It’s written in the good book that prayers of the righteous shall not be cut off, I pray as you grow in Christ all your expectations will come to a reality. Good morning, friend.
52. You’re making it to the end of this year by God’s grace, I pray that may his grace be with you all the days of your life Merry Christmas in advance.
53. This is my prayer for you dear friend, that the Lord will make a way for you where there seems to be no way. You will walk on the highway of greatness. Instead of curses, you shall be greatly blessed. Your little efforts will yield great results and your mouth shall always be filled with songs of victory.
54. Replace it with the confidence to obey your word and to trust you. I pray that your guidance will be clear to them from this day forward. In your name, I pray. Amen.
55. Gracious Father, you teach us that friendship refreshes our soul. I have experienced this refreshment through my relationship with my best friend. You have truly shown us grace upon grace. You have nurtured our friendship and given us both joy and support.
56. Lord, As the wind blows, Breathe in new life to my loved one. As the sun shines Warm their hearts with your hope. As the birds’ fly, they lift their minds to see a vision for the future. As the plants grow, Restore their bodies with new health. As the rain falls, it washes away the infection, disease and illness they suffer. You are the Lord of all. We put our trust in you! Amen.
57. Good morning, dear friend, today, instead of shame you will be given double honor and ashes you will be glorified. Have a pleasant day. All thanks to God for bringing us together as friends and for preserving our friendship, all praise be to God.
58. My prayer for you dear friend is that the Lord lead you in the path of righteousness. May He anoint your head with oil and cause your blessings to overflow. May you never know shame in Jesus’ name.
59. We know that only in you do we have the hope to face dark and uncertain times, for our future is held secure through the gift of Christ. We ask for you to extend your hope and compassion to our loved ones right now. In these days when they’re struggling, or seem to have lost their way at times, would you please remind them that you are still here.
60. They have never left or forsaken me in my hour of need, but have gone above and beyond for me. I am never alone. Bless him/her Lord, for he/she has done great things in Your name. Amen.
I’m Praying for You My Friend
61. I pray for you that over your family and your friends including me, the grace of God speaks for us. Amen. Even as I trust that God has taken over all the pains in your body. I pray he also heals your soul.
62. May God restore your health and even with a sound mind; I miss you, awesome friend. What a fantastic friend you are, you showed me the essence of life may God visit you with abundant blessing.
63. You will succeed greatly and everyone who sees you will call you blessed. All these and more I pray for you dear friend. Amen. I decree into your life that today and always you shall be favored. As the spirit of excellence set apart Daniel from his contemporaries, so shall be set apart from all your peers.
64. In faith, I am responding to the promises in your words that you listen to our prayers and those prayers can make her well. So, I am bringing my friend before you to ask for your healing touch in her life. Thank you for the forgiveness of sin and the promise of eternal healing, but I am asking you to provide healing for her on this side of heaven. Amen.
65. Faithful God, I have seen how You have worked through people in my life. The work of Your hands is obvious when I see how my best friend has shown up in my life. He/She has been there for me through thick and thin.
66. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
67. You will be called Emmanuel today because God will be with you in your endeavors have a wonderful day. Thanks be to God the father of light and life who has given light to guide us through this troubled earth, I pray all glory be to his name in Jesus’ name.
68. May each dawn celebrate the newness of life for you. May each day bring forth goodness for you. May your life spring forth with abundant joy. May you not know lack. May you never want any good thing your heart desires. May the Lord bless you richly, always. Stay blessed my friend.
69. Dear God, our hearts are burdened for our friends who are hurting right now. We ask that you would be their comforter, that you would cover them with your infinite grace and mercy, surrounding them in peace during this dark season. We pray for fresh grace, for renewed strength, for your goodness and mercy over their lives today.
Prayer For My Family Friends and Loved Ones
70. I thank You, Lord, for our friendship. I praise You for his/her witness to me in their Christ-like love. I ask that You watch over them and send them angelic protection in their endeavors. Amen.
71. Dear Lord our father, even as you have made us a social being, and we have built a special relationship with ourselves, help my friend to build a special relationship with you. Amen. Hi dear friend, don’t be weary, all your prayers have been answered and help is on the way.