You can make your son feel special, loved and proud by sending him terrific quotes about how much you adore him and how much he is important to you. No matter what age of life he is in now, he’s your child and deserves to know your true love for him.
Parents’ unconditional love for their son isn’t described, as it’s a natural bond that only gets better with age. While it’s often the case that mom is more understanding than dad, we should not forget the affection of dad, too because they play a significant part in the relationship.
Being a parent and sending your son messages and wishes, is a token of affection that reminds them of parental care and love. It is a sure way to keep the parent-son bond strong and enduring. Take a look at the gorgeous I Love You Son Quotes and messages to your precious son.
I Love You Son Quotes
1. You made me want to be someone worth looking up to, and my mission in life will be never to let you down. My son, you are my inspiration. I love you son.
2. Regardless of how bad my day is, everything suddenly becomes better when I get warm hugs from my loving kids. I love you immensely. I love you my son.
3. We would go through trials and tribulations just to put a smile on your face. We love you more than we can ever express in words. Never forget that, son. I love you son.
4. When your eyes reflect joy, the skies are soaring and blue. When sadness slips from your eyes like rain, then I fall helpless, drizzling blue. Son, you are my heaven. I love you son.
5. My dear son, every time I go down on my knees and pray, I pray for your happiness because that’s all that matters to me in this world. I love you so much, my sweet son.
6. I will be there for you all the time and be that pillar of strength that you can always rely on to support you through life. I love you, dear son.
7. Son, knowing you have intensified my ability to love, taught me to dream bigger than I thought possible, and lifted my level of joy to untold heights. You have instructed me in living life to the fullest
8. I never knew true happiness until the day the doctor placed you in my arms. You decorated my life and brought so much joy and happiness into it. I will always love you, my son.
9. To raise a son is to lift a banner of blessing over a home. You have blessed me/us more than you can fathom. I love you son.
10. I’m so blessed to have a son that’s so brilliant and strong. You have a good heart, and I know that you will go places. I love you son! Remember that I’m always here to support you. I love you my son.
I Love You Son Quotes From Mom
11. I hope you know how special you are. You will go places, just believe in yourself. I will be right here cheering you on. I love you son!
12. Every time I see you, my heart feels like it’s going to burst with all my love for you. I want you to know that no matter what age you are, you will always be my little boy. I love you!
13. God has created for me a son whose strength endures in the midst of trials, whose courage lifts him in the midst of fear, and whose heart reminds me that being a man is about humility, service, and grace.
14. I didn’t know it would happen so fast; I didn’t realize time wouldn’t last. I’ll love you forever, beautiful son, more than I can love anyone. I love you son
15. When I became your father/mother, I didn’t know that I would be the student, and you would be the one to bestow learning. I have learned much from you, my son, but mostly how to love unconditionally.
16. No matter how old you become, you’ll always be the cute little teddy bear that I will protect and love with all my heart. You’ll be in my heart forever and always because my love for you will never end.
17. We were deeply connected before you were even born. The music of my soul, I believe, caused your heart to move to the rhythm of joy. And when you emerged, my son, I saw the abundance of life we would dance together written on your face.
18. Never forget that I love you. Life has its ups and downs, but I know you will be able to overcome them with your head held high. I believe in the man that you can be, son. I love you!
19. To have a son is to have everything that’s important in life: hope for the future, joy in the present, and beautiful memories of things past.
20. The bond between mother and son lasts a lifetime. The bond between mother and son is a special one. It remains unchanged by time or distance. The purest love, unconditional and true. It is understanding of any situation and forgiving of any mistake.
I Love You My Son Quotes
21. Childhood is fleeting, and manhood is knocking on the door. Choose your path wisely, son, and don’t forget where you came from.
22. I love you my son and he makes me proud and brings me happiness whenever he’s around me. I will be there for you all the time and be that pillar of strength that you can always rely on to support you through life.
23. Some days, I still wish that you would go back to being the child you once were, my dear son. You have brought me joy when all I wanted to do was cry out loud, I want to thank you, son.
24. Who would have known that you would become a hero just like your father once was to me. You have saved me from the miseries of this life and I would like to do just the same for you.
25. You’ve been a wonderful blessing from the very start. I love you with all my heart, dearest son
26. To my dearest son, never forget that I love you my son, and that I will always have your back. Whatever will come your way, know that you will always have my guidance and support.
27. You filled my arms, an answer to prayer, filled my heart with love and care. You grew into manhood, tall and whole, with strength built in your bones and in your soul. I love you son
28. I love you Son, my arms were made to hold you, and my face was made to smile upon you. My back is strong to carry you, and my heart is full of love for you, always.
29. I believe in you, my son. And I believe that you’ll be the luckiest person in this world because I have worked my whole life in bringing the best out of you. I love you with all my heart.
30. A son doesn’t need to deserve his mother`s love; he doesn`t need to ask for it. Mother`s love for her son is always unconditional.
I Love You My Son Messages
31. I love my son, he is the greatest gift that has been given to me by the heavens above, really. You treat your children as adults and they will live to learn to act like adults by themselves.
32. No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you’re the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.
33. I love you with my heart and soul. And I want you to know that you can always count on me to be there for you whenever you need me.
34. Son, you are the best of what a man can be. I have never been more proud of you than I am today.
35. It feels like I just closed my eyes for a moment, and then here you are all grown up already. Time flies by so quickly, and I just want time to slow down a bit. I love you son, and I always will.
36. You’re my precious little angel who makes me so happy to the point where I forget all my problems in life. Hugs and kisses to you, my dear. I love you.
37. All my life’s troubles seem to disappear whenever I see you smile. All the worries melt away with just one hug from you. I’m so blessed to have you in my life. I love you son!
38. My precious son, you’re the joy of my life. I loved you before you arrived on this Earth, and I’m going to love you until the end of time. I love you my son!
39. No matter how many years go by, and no matter how much you have changed, nothing can break the bond that we share. You will always be my little baby to me. I love you my son!
40. To my son, never forget that I love you. Life is filled with hard times and good times. Learn about everything you can. Be the man I know you can be. I love you my son!
I love You Son Wishes
41. I will always see the little boy in you, son, and I will forever remember to hold your heart as tenderly as you hold mine.
42. You’re so sweet and adorable, my dear child. You’re the most precious thing to me in this world, and I will treasure and protect you forever. I love you with every beat of my heart.
43. There is an endearing tenderness in the love of a mother to a son that transcends all other affections of the heart.
44. All the hardships and challenges that I had to go through to have you are worth it. Whenever my life gets too complicated, you are the only thing that makes sense.
45. A mother is always proud of her son… Not because he has achieved something, but because he has become her son.
46. You’re not just my son. You are my reason for living, the love of my life, and the king of my heart. I love you, my dearest son!
47. Your mother and I may not fulfill all your wishes and give you all your desires. But we want you to know that we will work very hard to give you the life that you deserve. We love you, son!
48. Sometimes I just look at you and can’t believe that you are my son. You truly fascinate me. I love you, and I’m so proud of you!
49. I pray for your happiness every day. I am proud of the man that you have become, and I know that there’s nothing that you cannot do in the future. My son, I love you.
Good Morning Son I Love You
50. No matter how old you become, no matter how far away we’re from each other. There’s nothing that will break this bond between us, my son. You’ll always be my handsome baby boy, and I’ll always love you.
51. My son, live your life to the fullest. Spread your wings and fly high up in the air. You can achieve much greater things in your life because you’re my son, and I have put my trust in You! I love you son.
52. You Might Also Like > Sweet Collection Of Happy Monday Love Quotes And Wishes.
53. You became a man in no more than a blink, as time flew away, and left me to think of all the ways you add joy to my life, my strong son. May Love to surround you wherever you go.
54. I want you to know that you can be anyone that you want to be. The world is your stage, and you have the whole world right in front of you. All you need to do is take that chance. Love you, son.
55. Son, there is a strength in your eyes that lifts me and fills me with the desire to be my best for you.
56. Dear son, always know that I’m your best friend, who will stand by you in all your endeavors. I’ll always be there to keep you safe and warm. I love you so much.
57. But a mother-son relationship is not a coequal one, is it? He is lonely with only you just as you are lonely with only him.