Our mums mean the world to us. They are our caregiver and our best friends too. Mothers are superheroes in their own special way. It can sometimes be difficult to find the right words to let her know how much she means to you .
So how can you briefly say everything she has been doing for you in a few sentences? Sending your mother a happy birthday quote on her day will make her happy and remind her of how grateful you are to have her as your mother. You can choose from the beautiful quotes we listed below.
Happy Birthday Mom Quotes
1. Happy Birthday, Mom. I hope that you have a day that is all about you and that you do not have to worry about anyone else. I love you.
2. Being a mother is one of the hardest and most important jobs in the world. I am so grateful to have you as mine. I love you, Mom. Have a wonderful birthday!
3. Happy birthday to my dearest mother. You are the best, and I love you so much. I wish you every blessing for today and for the year to come.
4. To my mom on her birthday: Thank you for bringing me into the world and for caring for me all my life. Have a wonderful day and a joyous year ahead.
5. Happy Birthday, Mom. If you didn’t have a birthday, then neither would I. Have a great day. I love you so much. Hugs and kisses.
6. Mom, you are the best. I am so lucky that I was born to you. I hope that you have a great day today and many blessings in the year to come.
7. Happy birthday to the best mom on this planet. It is too bad that birthdays come only once a year because you deserve one every day.
8. Happy birthday to the best mom ever. I like you even more than I like your meatloaf. Have a wonderful day today.
9. To the prettiest woman I’ve ever set my eyes on – Happy birthday mom, I love you.
10. Mom, on this day, I just want you to live long and continue eating the food of your labor. Happy birthday, mom.
Happy Birthday in Heaven Mom Quotes
11. To my priceless jewel, have a blast on your birthday. I love you, mom.
12. To the most adorable mom on earth, I wish you a prosperous birthday. Have a blast mom.
13. You’re the precious gift heaven has given to me and I just want to celebrate you over and over again. Happy birthday, mom.
14. Mom, on your special day, you deserve the best. May you get everything that you ever hoped for today and in the year to come. Happy Birthday.
15. To the most special mom in the world, I wish you the happiest of birthdays! You are the light on my darkest of days. Thank you for always being here for me.
16. Here’s to you, Super Mom! You are the strongest, bravest, most intelligent woman I know. Happy birthday, my hero!
17. I love you more than gumdrops and puppy dogs. Happy birthday, Mommy! You are the best.
18. Roses are red. Violets are blue. There’s no one I’d rather turn to you in trouble than you. Happy birthday to the best mom in the whole world!
19. Roses are red. Violets are blue. You’re my very own super mom. Believe it, it’s true! Happy birthday!
20. Hugs and kisses to you, sweet Mommy. I love you SO much. Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday Mom Quotes from Daughter
21. Happy birthday, mom! It’s that time of the year once again – it’s time to celebrate your special day. You are more than deserving of a fantastic party. Let’s get to it!
22. Happy Birthday to an amazing person who has inspired me all my life. You are my whole world. May you be blessed with happiness beyond what your heart can contain.
23. Love you Mom for everything you doing for me, your scarification, hard work, love, care and affection. Your BirthDay is so special to me. Happy BirthDay Sweet Mom.
24. Mom, your hug has ever been the port and you have always been the anchor for your daughter. I am so proud to have such mother. Love u mom and Happy BirthDay.
25. Happy birthday my mother! It is a very special day for me that God created you for me. I have no words to describe.
26. Happy birthday my dear Mom! You have always been the guide in my life, making sure that I am not taking the wrong way. Thanks to God for having such a lovely mother in my life.
27. Every second that I breathe, you do your best for me. You always try to see a smile on our face. Happy birthday Mum!
28. Today is your day Mom! I wish to God to give me a chance to have your daughter.
29. You are my mother, ideal, friend, everything. Happy birthday mom!
30. I wish you the happiest of birthdays! You are the most special mom in the world. You are the light on my darkest of days.
Happy Birthday Quotes for Mom that will Make Her Cry
31. Happy birthday, my darling Mom, I know you are the strongest, bravest, most intelligent woman in this world.
32. Wish you a lovely birthday to my Super Mom! I feel safe and caring around you. I am nothing without you.
33. More hugs and kisses to you my mom, you are my life and it is time to celebrate your special day. Happy Birthday.
34. Happy birthday to my best friend, my sweet mom! I share with you all my feelings and emotions. I am so lucky to be your child, due to this is something I thank God for every day.
35. Happy BirthDay Mom, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.
36. Happy birthday to my dear mother. You sacrificed many precious moments in your life, so that I could have them in mine. Love you so much dear Mom.
37. You gave me life, advice, support, and laughs. You are a beautiful, strong, and intelligent woman, I couldn’t ask for more. I love you, mom. Have a wonderful birthday.
38. I can clear my debts, settle my loans, and make up for my losses. But I have nothing that comes close to paying you back for your tender love and care. I can’t thank you enough! Happy Birthday Mom.
39. Even at my worst moments your love for me remains solid. You have been so real and constant all these years. You’re the best mother a daughter could hope for! Happy Birthday Mom.
40. Dear Mom, I hope that you’re half as proud of me as I am of you. After all, you’re even sweeter than the cake we’re about to serve. Happy Birthday from your daughter.
Happy Birthday to my Mom Quotes
41. Mom, you have been teaching me every step of the way. Especially now that I’m grown, I realize what a master you are at the art of motherhood! I hope that I will become half the mother you are someday. But, right now, it’s time to celebrate your birthday!
42. Some days, I look at myself and see you in the reflection of the mirror. Your eyes, hair, and skin. Most importantly, though, I am reminded of the influence you have had on the woman I have become. Without you, I doubt I would be where I am today. Wishing you a happy birthday and a year of blessings!
43. As mothers and daughters, we are connected with one another. My mother is the bones of my spine, keeping me straight and true. She is my blood, making sure it runs rich and strong. She is the beating of my heart. I cannot now imagine a life without her.
44. I hope that when you look back on this day that every moment will be an amazing memory because that’s how I feel about all my time spent with you. Happy birthday to my beloved mom! You are breathtakingly beautiful with each year you age, and I promise I’m not just saying this because it’s your birthday.
45. Once again, I find myself with no words to express how much you mean to me on this special day. But you know me better than I know myself, so I’m sure you already know. Have the best birthday ever!
46. So, maybe you always burned dinner and purchased store-bought birthday cakes, you still managed to make a wonderful family. Happy birthday to an amazing mom who just keeps getting better.
47. The older I get, the more I realize that mom is always right. It really is true that people get better with age. Don’t let another birthday get you down when you just improve with every year. Happy birthday to the best Mom.
48. To the sweetest mother, I want to tell you on this special day that you are loved, cared for, appreciated beyond measure.I want to thank you on your special day for putting up with crazy, wild, bratty, spoiled me. You’ve always been Awesome with a capital A. Happy birthday mom from daughter.
49. Thank U for your never-ending love and support – you’re an awesome Mom! I hope your special day is full of love and happiness!
50. Kids are supposed to make their parents proud but I am proud to tell people that you are my Mom. Happy Birthday.
Heart Touching Happy Birthday Mom Quotes
51. Mom, without U I wouldn’t be where I am in the world today. Wow, I wouldn’t even be in the world today! Happy Birthday.
52. I know that I have given you dirty laundry more times than I have given you a birthday present, so why break tradition on your birthday? Happy Birthday.
53. God doesn’t make angels like you anymore. May you celebrate your birthday with happiness and inner peace. Happy Birthday, Mom!
54. Mom, on your birthday I want to say again how much I appreciate all that you do and have done for me. Thanks. Happy Birthday.
55. Happy birthday to my mom… the woman who sacrificed many precious moments in her life, so that I could have them in mine.
56. I’m so grateful for your love and care throughout the years. Happy Birthday to the World’s Best Mother!
57. Thanks for always taking care of me. Take care of yourself today! Happy bday mom.
58. Thank you for giving me all your love all these years. I return your love. Happy birthday mother.
59. I am so lucky to have U. Greetings on this special day. Happy Birthday to my Mom.
60. For you, everyday feels like a special day. So, I want to make your birthday special with all the gorgeous gifts I could ever bring you. It is absolutely your day and I hope you’ll enjoy it a lot. Happy birthday.
61. My heart’s store is filled with your blessings. There is no such gift that can be enough as a gift on your birthday. Happy birthday, mama.