Having a good mother in law is a wonderful thing. Not everybody in this world is opportuned to have a good mother in law. Some people may be lucky and some, unlucky to have an evil mother in law. However, this does not matter when it’s your mother in law’s birthday.
You can help her enjoy her day by sending her some happy birthday messages, wishes and quotes. This will remind her of how special she is to you. This is why I have gathered below some happy birthday mother in law wishes that you can send to her to make her happy.
Happy Birthday Mother in Law
1. What a nice mother in law, she is just very fantastic, and I am sure she is going to serve me a bottle of Fanta today.
2. We may not be best friends yet mother-in-law, but at least we’re not enemies. Thanks for always keeping it real.
3. We might not have gotten off to the best of starts. But I’m glad I’ve won you over! Happy birthday mother-in-law!
4. Life has given me plenty of reasons to be happy, and you are one of them. I couldn’t wish for a better mother-in-law.
5. Thanks for helping make all my married friends jealous that I have such a cool mother-in-law like you. You’re the best!
6. You continuously astound and amaze me mom-in-law. I strive to be even half the woman you are in life. You are my hero.
7. You are the cream cheese to my bagel mom-in-law. I could live without you, but it’s so much better when we’re together!
8. Thanks for being not only the voice of reason in my marriage but my partner in crime as well. Happy birthday mother-in-law!
9. You’re much too young at heart to ever be considered old. Happy birthday to my mother-in-law who looks more like my sister-in-law.
10. I salute you ma, you are so generous, you always put a smile on our faces, and this is very good of you. Happy birthday.
11. I wish to send you a belated birthday message to serve as one of the most beautiful gifts ever. Hope you will approve it ma.
12. Hello mom, what’s going on there, I am sending you lots of cakes on your birthday but they will only be found in this message.
13. Wow, this is another sweet day, we are going to enjoy a lot today, mother in law is plus one, a pot of delicious soup is sure today.
14. Everything is so sweet today; oh I guess it’s your birthday. Keep on infecting us with your sweetness, we just won’t mind. Cheers!
15. The dogs took a break from being naughty because they realized today is your birthday. Can everyday be your birthday? Love you!
16. The past is now behind us so let’s look to a bright future together. We can start by celebrating your birthday with style mother-in-law!
17. I wish you a happy and extremely blessed birthday filled with unimaginable joy and love. Or at least lots and lots of food and presents.
18. It’s amazing how much I love and fear you at the same time. It’s like you really are my mom, which is the greatest compliment I can give.
19. Life flies by so fast that sometimes I forget to keep in touch, but I want you to know I love and cherish you mom-in-law. Happy birthday!
20. On your special day, I was trying to find the right word to sum up our relationship and how I feel about you. I am going to go with amazing.
Funny Happy Birthday Mother in Law
21. Just so you know I am pretty sure you are supposed to be evil and not amazing. Happy birthday to the mother-in-law who defies stereotypes.
22. Today marks the anniversary of the day you came into this world like a boss. Let’s go all out with celebrating today, because you deserve it!
23. I hope your birthday is filled with lasting memories that you will cherish. Like the memory of eating chocolate cake with your favorite son-in-law.
24. I hope you know that I never want to take you for granted. Having a mother-in-law like you is a rarity, and I am so appreciative. Happy birthday!
25. You may be a good person, but you are an even better mother-in-law. Thanks for giving me your friendship so freely and always taking my side.
26. May you find the energy and patience to put up with our peccadilloes; we are quite the noisy bunch. Enjoy this day to the fullest. Happy birthday.
27. You have always felt less like an in-law and more like my mom. I can’t believe how lucky I am to have two amazing moms. Happy birthday mom!
28. I know it’s weird, but I actually enjoy hanging out with you. Are you sure you’re doing this mother-in-law thing right? Happy birthday mother-in-law!
29. Thanks for always listening to my rants and complaints. You are a trusted adviser that I know I can depend on when I need a shoulder to lean upon.
30. You’ve raised such a wonderful family, and I am so blessed that I get to join it. Happy birthday to the most welcoming and loving mother-in-law I know!
31. I hate myself for not being as good as you in cooking. I hope you would share your secrets. For now, enjoy the cake I baked for you. Best Bday, mom!
32. Another year has passed and it reminds me that I need to celebrate the fact that you are healthy and happy. I couldn’t wish for anything more in life.
33. We may have differing opinions or minor disagreements, but we can definitely agree on one thing: you’re an exceptional mother-in-law. Happy birthday!
34. To the matriarch of our family: thanks for being the boss! I am so fortunate to have a mother-in-law who excels at keeping this crazy family under control.
35. You treat me more than a son-in-law. You showed me love and care. How lucky I am to have a mother-in-law like you. Wonderful Birthday. God bless you.
36. You have such a wonderful joy and zest for life that it’s incredibly contagious. Thanks for always bringing laughter into my life mom-in-law. Happy birthday!
37. My relationship with you is not just a formality that I am forced to endure. It’s a cherished bond that I am so blessed to have. Happy birthday mother-in-law!
38. You are constantly putting others before you. I wanted to remind you that this year you should do whatever you want for your birthday, because you deserve it.
39. I want my daughter to be brave and fearless in life. She only needs to follow in your footsteps to achieve that. Happy birthday to a spectacular role model.
40. Having lots of coconut water won’t kill you but drinking lots of beer probably will. Anyways, you can have a mug or two on this special day. Happy birthday
Happy Birthday Mother in Law Quotes
41. Happy birthday to the mother-in-law who makes life look easy. I know all your dreams will come true, but I will still wish it for you on your birthday anyway.
42. When I married your son I gained a second mom. Don’t tell, but you’re my favorite! Happy birthday to the mom who has been there for me more than my own.
43. I want you to know that I could never replace you in your son’s heart, and I would never want to. I only hope to join you there. Happy birthday mother-in-law!
44. Sometimes I feel bad for other people. How do they go through life with only one mom? I’m so lucky I get to have two since I now have a mom-in-law as well.
45. Happy birthday to the world’s best mom-in-law! You’re classy, intelligent, and caring. Basically, everything I aspire to be. Thanks for showing me how it’s done.
46. You treat me more than a daughter-in-law. You showed me love and care. How lucky I am to have a mother-in-law like you. Wonderful Birthday. God bless you.
47. Every birthday brings in a new year that’s full of new opportunities and challenges. This year I’m giving you the greatest challenge of all: a baby. Happy birthday!
48. This year I hope you get the one thing you really want for your birthday mother-in-law: lots of wine and cake. I will work on getting you George Clooney next year.
49. You mean way too much for me to call you mother-in-law so I figured I would let you pick your favorite endearment. Do you prefer mom, friend, or bestie? Happy birthday to the woman who embodies all those things to me.
50. There are many things in the world that sparkle: stars, diamonds, and glitter. None shine more brightly than you. Happy birthday to the mother-in-law whose personality gleams.
51. I know I don’t say it nearly enough, but thank you for all the times you’ve been there for me. Your support during my first few years of marriage have made my marriage stronger, and I appreciate it more than you can know.
52. When my husband is being an absolute idiot you are the first person I think to call. That’s because you are the only other person who really understands who I am dealing with. Thanks for all the support!
53. I could never give you a birthday gift as amazing as the one you gave me: your precious daughter. I can only hope to live up to being the son you never had. Happy birthday mother-in-law!
54. Now I just can’t be sure of your age anymore; you keep defying the order of aging. Is there a secret concoction for this? If there is, I hope you don’t mind sharing it with me. Happy birthday.
55. Just know I really appreciate you not murdering me while I slept for stealing your darling daughter away from you. I am so happy to not only have a wonderful mom-in-law, but also to still be alive!
56. My husband tells me that there are two beautiful women in his life. Me and you. I couldn’t agree more. You are really beautiful inside and out. We are blessed to have you. Happy Bday!
57. You raised your son to be a responsible and loving man. And now, I will teach our children the same. Thank you for being an inspiration. Have a wonderful birthday, mom!
58. Having a husband who has such a caring soul and impeccable behavior are a true testament to what a great job his mom did raising him. Kudos for being the best mom as well as the best mom-in-law.
59. You are the joker of the family. You always put a smile on our faces. But more than that, you give us the true meaning of a happy family. Thank you for everything. Happy Birthday, ma!
60. Having a wife who has such a caring soul and impeccable behavior are a true testament to what a great job her mom did raising her. Kudos for being the best mom as well as the best mom-in-law.
Happy Birthday Mother in Law Wishes
61. You and my wife had lots in common. Both talk too much and hate waiting, but both of you are loving and caring. I love you both from the bottom of my heart. Wonderful Birthday!
62. I asked God to shower you with more blessings on your birthday. If you receive it do not hesitate to share it with us. We love you more than anything in the kitchen. Happy another year.
63. Happiest birthday to one of the most beautiful women in the world. Continue being a blessing to everyone. We wish you good health and success. Happy Birthday, ma!
64. I am so very blessed to have gained not just a mother-in-law through marriage but a best friend as well. I hope your birthday is just as spectacular as you are to me.
65. I hope that you can think of me not as a daughter-in-law but as another one of your daughters. I have always wanted a mother like you, and I am so happy I got to marry into such a wonderful family.
66. I am thinking of what to give you on your birthday. I end up writing this card which I’m not used to. Just want to say thank you for taking care of my family. Wonderful Birthday!
67. My marriage gave me more than a husband; it gave me a second mom. Thanks for all the love and support you have given me over the years. It truly means the world to me.
68. Normally mothers-in-law are shown in a bad light, but you are the light in the darkness for me when I have lost my way. For all the times you’ve guided me know that I am deeply grateful.
69. I want our daughters to grow up just like you: sophisticated, beautiful, and charming. You are the epitome of the woman who has it all, and I am glad they have such a positive role model in their life.
70. We may appear distant to others, but I know that you are always there if I need you. To the woman whose quiet support is always a given: thank you and happy birthday mother-in-law.
71. I am so blessed that the man of my dreams is not only perfect, but he has a perfect mom as well. Now I know where he gets it from! Happy birthday mother-in-law!
72. Our relationship reminds me a lot of Thelma and Louise. Except there’s no Brad Pitt, and we don’t die. Hmmm. Okay we may not be Thelma or Louise, but we’re still besties anyway.
73. I know I am supposed to hate and fear you, but instead I really enjoy spending time with you. Happy birthday to the woman contributes to making my life wonderful.
74. They say that diamonds are a girl’s best friend, but that’s not true. Mom-in-laws like you are. Here’s to many more girl’s nights filled with good food and lots of wine.
75. You are a such a wonderful grandmother, and you are an even more spectacular mom. Nothing compares to how awesome a mother-in-law you are though. Happy birthday to the best mother-in-law!
76. You are absolute perfection, and I hope lots of people tell you that on your special day today. If not just call me, and I’ll be glad to tell it to you every day and not just on your birthday.
77. With a such a beautiful mother-in-law, it’s no surprise that my wife is such a beautiful woman too. She got all of her grace, poise, and laughter from you. Happy birthday mother-in-law!
78. I’m glad I get to celebrate the day you were born, because if you didn’t exist then I’d be unbearably sad. I am so grateful you have come into my life, and I can’t imagine not having your amazing presence.
79. We may be a little crazy, but at least we have each other. The best thing that ever happened to me was marrying your son, but the second best was gaining a friend like you.
80. Our relationship is a lot like Chinese food. Sometimes it’s sweet and sour, and sometimes it’s too spicy. Overall though it’s still amazing and delicious. I’m so glad I have someone like you in my life. Happy birthday mom-in-law!
You may also like:
Beautiful Happy Birthday Mother in Law Wishes
81. My marriage didn’t just give me a second home, but a second mom as well. Thanks for always being someone I could depend on. I am so grateful to have married into such a warm and loving family.
82. Happy birthday to a phenomenal mother-in-law who has always treated me like family. You’ve always made me feel loved, and I hope you feel the same on your special day.
83. If I didn’t have you as my mother-in-law just know that I’d still choose you as my friend. Not just any friend either, but the kind of friend I would drink lots of cosmos and spend way too much money with.
84. Happy birthday to the mother-in-law who brightens even the dullest day with her sparkling personality and smile. You are the glue that holds this family together, and I wish you every joy on your birthday.
85. Some men are sad that they are shackled not just to their wife but their mother-in-law as well. To me shackled is just another word for attached, and I couldn’t be more so to you. You are a delightful mother-in-law.
86. My husband has always said that he has two amazing and beautiful women who have shaped his life, and I couldn’t agree more. Thank you for bringing the man of my dreams into this world.
87. You may get to pick your significant other, but you don’t get to pick his parents. I am so thankful that I lucked out with such a fantastic new family. Thanks for being such an incredible mother-in-law.
88. Don’t think that your son is the only one who loves you like crazy. I could give him a run for his money when it comes to loving such a fabulous person like you. Happy birthday mother-in-law!
89. I hope you never stop being as wonderful and loving as you are now. It’s hard to find a mother-in-law who is so respectful, and I am aware of how truly fortunate I am to have you. Happy birthday to the best mother-in-law around!
90. I try to not to think of your birthday as celebrating you getting a year older, but as getting the chance to spend another year in the presence of such a phenomenal mother-in-law.
91. I have to admit that sometimes I get jealous of the relationship you have with your son. He thinks it’s because I am jealous of all the time he wants to spend with you, but really it’s because I want you all to myself!
92. Dear mom-in-law, we may be special cookies, but at least we have each other. Thanks for always being the chocolate to my chip. Love, your favorite daughter-in-law.
93. I hope this year brings you many more fond memories in life, because no one deserves it more. Thanks for being the type of mother-in-law that I not only admire but love as well.
94. You not only redefine the standard for other mothers-in-law, but you are setting the bar incredibly high. I am so proud to have a second mom like you. Happy birthday mother-in-law!
95. I am so fond of you mom-in-law. Your daughter and I are competing for your love and affection, but she doesn’t seem to realize I am winning! Let’s keep it that way. Happy birthday mother-in-law!
96. I hope you have a day full of bliss, a year full of happiness, and a lifetime full of love. I can start the day by telling you how proud I am to be a part of your family. You are a one of a kind mother-in-law!
97. Thanks for always being there when I needed advice and for always showering me with love and respect. It’s rare to find a mother-in-law who cares as much as you, and I want you to know I am aware of how privileged I am to have you.
98. You’re not just a fantastic mother-in-law, but you’re a fantastic friend as well. I had no idea that when I married your son I was gaining a lifelong friend, and I am so happy to have you in my life.
99. When I met you I was envisioning an evil stepmother, but instead I found a fairy godmother. Thanks for always making me feel like a princess. I am so very grateful.
100. As mothers-in-law go you are not just one of the best, you are the very best I could hope for. Thank you for being such a source of love and guidance. I hope that your every wish comes true this year.
Long Happy Birthday Mother in Law Wishes
101. I was going to get you an expensive gift this year mom-in-law, but then I thought long and hard about what you would prefer. It was a toss-up between shoes and cake, but in the end I went with cake. You’re welcome mom.
102. I hope that in the future we can be more than in-laws; I hope we can be friends. Here’s to many more years building a friendship that will last a lifetime. Happy birthday mother-in-law!
103. Happy birthday to someone who touches every life she enters and spreads joy to everyone she knows. I wish you lots of happiness and affection for your birthday mom-in-law.
104. A bond like ours is hard to find. It’s stronger than that of friendship, because it’s the bond of family. I am so glad that I married your son, because I also gained the love of a mother as well.
105. I wanted to get you something funny and charming this year for your birthday, but then I realized you already had a son-in-law like me so I figured you’d be set this year. Happy birthday mother-in-law!
106. I wasn’t able to light all the candles on your birthday cake this year, because it turns out you need to have permits for bonfires. Happy birthday to my mother-in-law who has a wonderful sense of humor! Don’t hurt me please…
107. I want you to know that I am eternally grateful that I have not just an amazing mother-in-law but an amazing babysitter as well. You always make time to help with your grandkids. It doesn’t go unnoticed or unappreciated.
108. Your presence is always a source of peace and tranquility in my life. You remind me so much of my own mom and all the love she has showered upon me.
109. When I wed your daughter I promised to love her and always make her happy. That includes making you happy as well, because you are her everything. Happy birthday mother-in-law!
110. I want to say thanks for always feeding me mom-in-law, but more importantly thanks for teaching my wife to cook. Your family recipes warm my heart as well as my stomach.
111. I couldn’t have picked a better grandmother for my kids. You are such an important part of their lives, and I am deeply grateful. Thanks for always spoiling them when I couldn’t.
112. Many people joke about having a horrible mother-in-law, but the jokes on them because I’ve never met a more kind and affectionate person. Happy birthday mother-in-law!
113. It’s not just blood or the bond of marriage that makes someone family. It’s when someone loves you unconditionally whether you deserve it or not. That’s exactly the kind of person you are: a second mom.
114. This birthday I wanted to let you know how appreciated you are, and I hope you get to spend the day in the company of everyone you love. Happy birthday mother-in-law!
115. You’re such an open-minded person. I am so glad that you have never once judged me and only ever guided me in life. Thanks for being such a dear companion.
116. I just wanted to let you know that I find everything about you not only admirable but adorable as well. From the tips of your toes to the top of your perfectly coiffed head. You are such a treasure in my life.
117. It’s an honor and a privilege to be your son-in-law. I couldn’t imagine a better mom-in-law than you. Thanks for taking me under your wing and helping me grow not only as a husband but as a person.
118. Thank you for raising such a phenomenal daughter. She is the woman of my dreams, and you must be incredibly proud. I will try and live up to the expectations you have set so you will hopefully feel I deserve not just your daughter’s hand, but her heart as well.
119. It’s easy to just tolerate your daughter-in-law, but it takes a special kind of person to welcome them into their family with loving arms. You are the kind of mother-in-law who accepts me as I am, and I am so very grateful.
120. They say that mothers are God’s angels sent to watch over you, and mothers-in-law are Satan’s minions sent to nag you. I think they got it backwards, because you have been far better to me than my own mother. I love you so much, and I wish you every greatness.
Happy Birthday Mother in Law Copy and Paste
121. Mothers-in-law are why some women dread marriage, but having you as my mom-in-law makes me want to re-marry your son over and over. Thank you for being fantastic!
122. You’ve brought so much meaning into not just my marriage but my life as well. You are a wealth of knowledge that I wish every newly-wed bride had access too. Lucky for me, I have you all to myself. Happy birthday mom-in-law!
123. I want you to know that not only can I appreciate our similarities, but more importantly I respect our differences. I hope your birthday is filled with good cheer and that our relationship will continue to grow.
124. On your birthday, I just wanted to let you know that you are an irreplaceable part of this family. You help keep this family together, and we would be nothing without you. Thank you to the best mother-in-law anyone could ask for!
125. I need to remember to tell you this every day and not just your birthday: you are not only adored but deeply loved as well. Thank you for being such a lovely mother-in-law.
126. Instead of telling me what to do you have always helped me to figure things out on my own. Thanks for helping make not just me, but my marriage stronger as well.
127. Instead of bringing me down or finding fault with me you’ve always helped to lift me up in life. I am deeply touched and grateful. I hope that one day I can be as much of a comfort and support to you as you have been to me.
128. I know you have given me the gift of your one and only son, but I’m working on the best gift for a wonderful mother-in-law like you: a grandchild. Surprise and happy birthday Grandma!
129. I hope you live this year enjoying every moment as if it was your last. I’m so fortunate for every minute with you and I hope you feel the same. Happy birthday mother-in-law!
130. One day I hope to be the exact kind of mother-in-law you are: fearless, honorable, and gracious. You are exemplary in so many ways, not only as a mother-in-law, but as a woman as well.
131. You have always given me unconditional love and acceptance as if you were my own mother. Thank you for being a truly wonderful mother-in-law who has enriched my life in so many ways.
132. I didn’t realize until I met you that I was missing something in my life: the relationship between a mother-in-law and her daughter-in-law. Thanks for bringing so much into my life mom!
133. I wish I could be with you on your birthday so I could tell you how much I love you as I wrap you in a warm hug. Just know that in my thoughts I am making it happen, and it’s awesome. Happy birthday mom-in-law!
134. I hope your special day is filled with all the things that make you smile: kitten videos, cookies, and the love of your favorite daughter-in-law. Happy birthday mother-in-law!
135. Gaining a mother-in-law is one of the best things that can happen to you in life. You get double the support, double the comfort, and double the love. What more could you wish for?
136. Our relationship has brought so much more depth to my life, I hope you know how appreciative I am to marry into such a loving family. You really do bring out the best in me. Happy birthday!
137. Let’s take a moment to appreciate all the years you have graced the world with your amazing presence. It seems like that would take a moment, so I suggest we eat cake while we take that moment.
138. You are so awesome that no other mother-in-law could hold a candle to you. Your birthday cake is going to give you a run for your money in the candle department though.
139. Thanks so much for all the years of impromptu babysitting, because it means more than you will ever know that I can always rely on you to not only be there for me but for my children as well.
140. Thank you so much for all the wisdom, kindness, and strength you have provided me with over the years. No other mother-in-law could ever hope to compare to you.
141. Happy birthday to the woman who shoved her son out of the nest. Without you I never would have met him. I hope your birthday is spectacular and filled with crazy amounts of cake.